Products returned for repair must be accompanied by a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number, obtained from Trenton prior to return.
Freight on all returned items must be prepaid by the customer, and the customer is responsible for any loss or damage caused by common carrier in transit.
Items will be returned from Trenton via Ground, unless prior arrangements are made by the customer for an alternative shipping method.
Obtaining an RMA
You can also send an RMA email to Trenton Systems
Include the following information in your return:
- Return company address and contact
- Description of the failure
- Board-level products
- Model name and model # from the label on the back of the board
- Serial number from the label on the back of the board
- System-level products
- Part number and serial number from the silver label on the side of the chassis
After Your RMA Is Issued
Package your return. Mark the RMA number clearly on the outside of each box, include a failure report for each board or system and return the product(s) to the following location:
|ALL PRODUCT RETURNS:||TRENTON Systems, Inc.
1725 MacLeod Drive
Lawrenceville, GA 300043
Attn: Repair Department