Long-Life Intel® Products Drive Trenton System Solutions
As a member of the Intel® Intelligent Systems Alliance, a community of solution providers, communications and embedded developers, we have the development expertise to provide faster time-to-market designs for the applied computing marketplace.
Trenton and Intel have a very long partnership that benefits our mutual customers by combining Intel’s leading-edge processor, chipset, network interface and I/O control technology with decades of experience in designing and manufacturing computer systems, single board computers, backplanes and embedded motherboards. Trenton designs these advanced computing platforms using long-life Intel components to ensure our customers the longevity and system configuration stability that’s demanded in mission critical embedded computing applications.
Advantages of Working with Trenton Systems and Intel!
- Intel Leadership Account – Trenton designs are reviewed and approved by Intel
- Latest long-life Intel technology available on the embedded market
- Wide variety of high-performance SBCs and embedded motherboards
- Seven year product lifecycle support and industry leading customer service
- Five year warranty on SBCs, backplanes and embedded motherboards
- BIOS modifications to satisfy unique system configuration requirements
- System enclosure design capability incorporates customer-driven features
- All Trenton board level products manufactured in the United States
- Manufacturing and integration facilities are ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Trenton Solutions Using Intel Long-Life Technology
Trenton’s TRC5000 rackmount computer, when configured with a BP4FS6890 multi-segment backplane supports multiple dual processor JXT6966 single board computers to provide customers with a compact cluster computing solution in a rugged aluminum enclosure.
The JXM7031 embedded motherboard provides two, quad-core processors and a number of PCI Express 2.0 option card slots in a small MicroATX motherboard form factor.
Industries Using Intel Long-life technology
- Government and Defense
- GPU Computing
- Video Display Walls
- Industrial Automation
- Test & Measurement
- Video Processing
To learn more about how Intel supports long-life embedded computing applications visit the Intel® Embedded Alliance website. You may also be interested in these advanced Intel technologies: