NVIDIA® Tesla™ GPU-Accelerated Computing Solutions
Trenton brings over thirty-five years of design, manufacturing and system engineering experience to the world of GPU Computing. Our in-depth knowledge of high-speed bus technology, system BIOS, power requirements, shock, vibration and thermal issues is incorporated into every computer system, single board computer, backplane and embedded motherboard.
As a Preferred NVIDIA Solution Provider Trenton creates robust computing solutions for customers wishing to integrate NVIDIA’s broad range of computing products; including the latest Telsa K80, M60 and K40 GPU Accelerators, into their system operations.
“Trenton’s design, engineering, and integration capabilities are ideal for customers who require a high-performance computing solution based on industry-specific system requirements. These industry solutions are ideal platforms for implementing NVIDIA’s computing processors.”
– Shanker Trivedi, VP of Sales, NVIDIA Professional Solutions Group.
Advantages of a Trenton GPU Computing Solution
- Trenton designs and manufactures a wide range of PCI Express backplanes that are ideal for a variety of high-performance GPU computing applications
- Trenton designs rugged computing solutions to satisfy the most demanding application-specific system requirements
- Trenton maintains complete system BIOS control and provides modifications in support of complex integrated systems
- Trenton single board computers, backplanes and embedded motherboards are designed and manufactured in the United States
- Trenton single board computers, backplanes and embedded motherboards carry a 5-year factory warranty
- Trenton board-level products are designed with long-life components to provide our customers with 7+ year product availability
Trenton’s GPU solutions are engineered to work alongside NVIDIA’s Tesla GPU Computing Processors, creating platforms targeted at difficult applications across a variety of industries.
Call on Trenton’s in-house design, manufacturing and integration expertise to build a customer-driven solution tailored to your specifications, from backplane configuration to BIOS or system features.
To get the facts on how GPU acceleration is revolutionizing a broad range of system applications, download the latest GPU-Accelerated Applications brochure.