We are seeking an entry-level Digital Marketing Specialist who is willing to work collaboratively in a cross-functional and multi-cultural team environment. The Digital Marketing Specialist will manage all paid search and display ads on Google and Bing driving leads and conversions.
Who we're looking for:
- Our ideal candidate has a Google/Bing Ads Certification and a strong technical background, with at least one year of experience managing PPC campaigns.
- You work well in a fast-paced team environment and enjoy creating rewarding relationships with the people that you work with.
- You have a rare combination of technical ability and excellent communication and would be just as comfortable writing enticing ad copy as you would be manipulating keyword research in an Excel spreadsheet.
- You have an incredible attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- You're intrinsically motivated and do what it takes to reach your goals.
- We love working with people who have passion for their work, who constantly seek to improve personally and professionally.
- If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
You'll be responsible for building and optimizing paid search and display campaigns, and communicating performance of the account to the Marketing Director.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Other tasks and duties may be assigned depending on project scope
- 1+ years' experience in working with PPC advertising
- Must possess knowledge of Google & Bing advertising platforms
- Quality writing and verbal communication skills are a MUST
- Ability to prioritize/re-prioritize multiple projects and/or deadlines in a fast-paced and constantly shifting work environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Must be team-oriented and enthusiastic
- Passionate about SEM and the digital space
- Experience working with HubSpot a plus
- Experience using Photoshop a plus
Here’s why you should work for us:
Looking for a welcoming, local company that supports your professional growth and puts you on the cutting edge of the digital marketing and technology industry? You should join us! We’re a fast-growing, innovative team within a well-established company with an unmatched reputation.
Besides getting to do work we’re passionate about, here are some of our favorite parts about working at Trenton Systems:
- Casual dress code
- Small company with a family feel
- Flexible work environment
- Fun office events and laid-back culture
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences, seminars, Google offices, and more
- Industry exposure through Trenton Systems’ blog, social media, and other forums
- Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
- Open work space promoting collaboration and team learning
About Trenton Systems:
Trenton Systems designs and manufactures high-performance computing solutions across the globe. Each high-performance computer (HPC) is customized to exceed the customers’ expectations with an 11+ year average product lifecycle, 5-year warranty, lifetime support and is 100% designed and manufactured here in the USA.