Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Trenton Systems Inc. for fresh articles!
Industrial Computers Built to Last
Never before has computing power and reliability been more important for industrial applications. Industrial computers drive innumerable critical processes from factory automation systems, to process control, test & measurement, energy, communications and quality assurance.
As demands for high performance, long-life and expandability increase, along with the need for a modified enclosure to satisfy any environmental requirements, finding an industrial computer that meets your needs can be challenging. Trenton Systems has the options you’re seeking.
Innovative Industrial Computer Solutions
At Trenton Systems, we understand all that’s riding on your industrial computer selection, which is why we maintain in-house electronic, mechanical and BIOS engineering expertise in order to design integrated systems that are built to last when deployed in demanding locations which require reliability & performance.
Integrated Industrial Computers
- Here's a few of our 2U rackmount computers: Preconfigured Rugged PRO, THS2085, TRC2008, TRC2005, TRC2004, TRC2002
- Here's a few of our 4U rackmount computers: Rugged PERFORMANCE, THS4095, TRC4017, TRC4015, TRC4014, TRC4009
- Here's a few of our 5U rackmount computers: Rugged ELITE, THS5089, TCS5502, TSS5201, TRC5006, TRC5005, TRC5004
- Click here to see our complete selection of 1U, 2U, 3U, 4U and 5U industrial computers
Single Board Computers
PCI Express Backplanes
Advantages of working with Trenton Systems:
- Customizations at the chassis level or board level to fit a wide range of industrial component racks and machine enclosures.
- Robust system enclosure designs that feature lightweight yet rugged aluminum enclosures, flexible hold-down bars, secure, locking cables and connectors.
- Board-level components that are manufactured at U.S.-based ISO 9001:2008 certified facilities and come with five-year factory warranty.
- Long-life single board computers and backplanes or embedded motherboards that provide system stability and extended product life cycles that increase ROI.
- Single or dual-processor boards and a range of long-life Intel® processor choices.
- Greater expandability through more backplane I/O card support and the ability to customize system BIOS for stability and revision control.
- Board-level revision control and end-of-life notification