Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Trenton Systems Inc. for fresh articles!
Rugged, Needs-Based, Industrial Rackmount Computers
Never before has computing power and reliability been more important for industrial applications. Industrial computers drive innumerable critical processes from factory automation systems, to process control, test & measurement, energy, communications and quality assurance.
As demands for high performance, long-life and expandability increase, along with the need to manage environmental constraints that might preclude usage of an off-the-shelf rackmount case, finding an industrial computer that meets your needs can be challenging. Trenton Systems has the expertise to help you define, procure and manage a revision controlled industrial PC solution in a variety of form factors, ruggedization levels, performance/power envelopes, and COTS option card/storage expandibility and security.
Innovative Industrial Computer Solutions
At Trenton Systems, we understand all that’s riding on your industrial computer selection, which is why we maintain in-house electronic, mechanical and BIOS engineering expertise in order to design integrated systems that are built to last when deployed in demanding locations which require reliability & performance. We design, build, validate, integrate and support all of our products and components including SBC's, Backplanes and Rugged Rackmount Industrial Computer enclosures from our U.S. facilities.
Integrated Industrial Computers
- Here's a few of our 2U rackmount computers: Preconfigured Rugged PRO, THS2085, TRC2008, TRC2005, TRC2004, TRC2002
- Here's a few of our 4U rackmount computers: Rugged PERFORMANCE, THS4095, TRC4017, TRC4015, TRC4014, TRC4009
- Here's a few of our 5U rackmount computers: Rugged ELITE, THS5089, TCS5502, TSS5201, TRC5006, TRC5005, TRC5004
- Click here to see our complete selection of 1U, 2U, 3U, 4U and 5U industrial computers
Single Board Computers
PCI Express Backplanes
Advantages of working with Trenton Systems:
- Customizations at the chassis level or board level to fit a wide range of industrial component racks, machine enclosures or other special considerations.
- Robust system enclosure designs that feature lightweight, yet rugged, aluminum enclosures, flexible hold-down bars, secure, thoughtful cable management and locking connectors.
- Board-level components that are manufactured at U.S.-based ISO 9001:2008 certified facilities and come with five-year factory warranty.
- Long-life single board computers and backplanes or embedded motherboards that provide system stability and extended product life cycles that increase ROI.
- Single or dual-processor boards and a range of long-life Intel® x86 processor choices.
- Greater expandability through more backplane I/O card support and the ability to customize system BIOS for stability, revision control or desired customization.
- Board-level revision control with end-of-life notifications and obselescence management.
- In-house support team that work hand in hand with the design engineers to resolve issues quickly and thoroughly.