Provides technical support and information on Trenton products and their expected performance in response to customer calls and inquiries, and other duties as assigned. Employee will strive to satisfy the needs of customers with on time delivery and continuous improvement in quality, products and services.
Customer Support Supervisor
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Associates Degree or equivalent, including experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in computer support environment or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of personal computers and operating systems
- Familiar with standard PC peripherals such as com-ports, parallel ports, hard disk drives and controllers, video controllers, network interfaces, keyboard & mouse controllers - as well as associated cables, power supplies and backplanes
- Must be experienced with troubleshooting all aspects of PC operation - from problems turning on the initial display - to hardware & configuration-related aspects of system operation
- Will acquire thorough knowledge of all released Trenton Systems products, including capabilities and limitations
- Provide direct phone and e-mail support for Trenton customers and potential customers
Record specific customer information for each technical support call using appropriate database
- Assist users in troubleshooting over the phone & via e-mail - providing expertise, along with BIOS & driver files to solve problems and reduce unnecessary RMAs
- Inform Customer Support Supervisor about anomalies that require Engineering investigation correction in manufacturing processing
- Under supervision of Customer Support Supervisor, configure systems to duplicate & troubleshoot customer problems
- May contact other manufacturers’ support departments to help uninformed/unskilled Trenton customers
- May support Engineering design and development efforts
- Attempt to identify improvements in efficiency in processes and improvements in services and products and provide input to continuous improvement team.
Here’s why you should work for us
Okay, now that you’ve read all the technical stuff…
Looking for a welcoming, local company that supports your professional growth and puts you on the cutting edge of the technology industry? You should join us! We’re a fast-growing, innovative team within a well-established company with an unmatched reputation.
Besides getting to do work we’re passionate about, here are some of our favorite parts about working at Trenton Systems:
- Casual dress code
- Small company with a family feel
- Flexible work environment
- Fun office events and laid-back culture
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences, seminars, Google offices, and more
- Industry exposure through Trenton Systems’ blog, social media, and other forums
- Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
- Open work space promoting collaboration and team learning
About Trenton Systems
Trenton Systems designs and manufactures high-performance computing solutions across the globe. Each high-performance computer (HPC) is customized to exceed the customers’ expectations with an 11+ year average product lifecycle, 5-year warranty, lifetime support and is 100% designed and manufactured here in the USA.