Creating Customer-Driven Computing Solutions
Established in 1977, Trenton Systems has become a global leader in the design and manufacture of board level products and integrated computer systems to address the critical needs of industries such as government and defense, test and measurement, industrial automation, GPU computing, medical, video display walls, communications, video processing and energy. This about us section describes what we build and why you should consider Trenton Systems for your critical computing needs.
Trenton Systems Company Overview Video
This video provides an overview of Trenton’s long history, as well as the extensive engineering, manufacturing, integration and technical support capabilities which are provided by our U.S. based facilities.
Trenton Systems Product Selection Guides
An easy to use series of product selection guides are available that explain the different types of products we offer, their unique application attributes and technical specifications:
- Product Selection Guide for Systems – Rackmount, Shelfmount and MIL-STD-810 Certified Computers
- Product Selection Guide for Boards – PICMG® 1.3 System Host Boards (SHB) and Embedded Motherboards
- Product Selection Guide for Backplanes – PICMG® 1.3 Large Format (20-slot), Midsize Format (14-Slot), 2U Rackmount and Small Form Factor (SFF) Backplanes
Trenton Systems Product Lines Include:
- Rackmount Computers
- Single Board Computers
- MIL-STD Military Computers
- Rugged Military Computers
- PCI Express Backplanes
- PCI Express Expansion
- Embedded Motherboards
- Rackmount LCD Monitors
- Video Wall Controllers
- Shelfmount Computers
Our design, engineering and manufacturing facilities are still based in the United States, allowing us to maintain the highest quality standards, which continues to be the hallmark of Trenton’s reputation. We remain focused on meeting the demands of any computing environment in which data resilience, dependability and application integrity are critical.
Advantages of Working with Trenton Systems
- Customer-driven computing solutions satisfy the most demanding requirements
- Board-level products designed, manufactured and supported in the United States
- Total BIOS control allows modifications that support complex integrated systems
- Backplane designs allow unique ISA, PCI, PCI Express 1.0 and 2.0 configurations
- Rugged enclosures built to withstand shock and vibration in harsh environments
- Five-year factory warranty on all SBCs, backplanes & embedded motherboards
- Board-level products utilize long-life components for 7+ year product availability
- Manufacturing and computer integration facilities are ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Partnering to Achieve Computing Excellence
Extending our in-house engineering capabilities, Trenton has partnered with technology leaders such as Intel, Matrox Graphics and NVIDIA to create application-ready solutions based on your exact system requirements.
In addition to manufacturing and systems design teams, our US-based support team is on call to answer questions, provide product assistance, after sale product service and technical support. Contact us today, we welcome the opportunity to work with you!
2350 Centennial Drive
Gainesville, GA 30504