Matrox Mura™ MPX Video Wall Solutions
Matrox Graphics is a leading manufacturer of specialized graphics solutions for professional applications such as video display walls, medical imaging and military control rooms. Trenton’s long partnership with Matrox combines their leading-edge video processing technology with our extensive experience designing and manufacturing a broad range of integrated computer systems, single board computers, backplanes and embedded motherboards.
Trenton has designed a series of Matrox-validated video wall controllers optimized to take advantage of Matrox Mura™ MPX graphics cards.
Advantages of a Trenton System with Matrox Mura™ MPX
- Trenton video wall controller solutions offer maximum system flexibility to meet both current and future video display wall requirements
- Trenton designs rugged computing solutions and provides expert technical support for the most demanding system requirements
- Trenton single board computers, backplanes and embedded motherboards are designed and manufactured in the United States
- Certified Matrox Mura™ MPX integrated video wall controllers simplify display wall installations and technical support
- Trenton maintains complete system BIOS control and provides modifications in support of complex integrated systems
- Trenton board-level products are designed with long-life components to provide our customers with 7+ year product availability
Matrox-validated video wall controller solutions feature a precise hardware combination built and tested by Trenton Systems and certified by Matrox Graphics to deliver optimum video display wall performance. Matrox-validated video wall controllers are supported by Trenton’s expert embedded computing hardware engineers.
Matrox and Trenton provide the in-house design expertise, top-to-bottom manufacturing, and dedicated customer support needed to deliver video wall controllers that represent the premier choice for any industry that requires stable, high-reliability products. Long product life-cycles, ease of deployment, and feature sets aimed at solving specific, real-world business issues set Matrox Graphics and Trenton Systems apart.