Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Trenton Systems Inc. for fresh articles!
We Manufacture Needs Based Computer Systems
Trenton Systems designs, manufactures and integrates rugged rackmount computers using long-life system components and PCI Express device interconnect technology to satisfy our customers' unique requirements for functionality, performance and reliability.
US Design &
- Rugged Rackmount Computers
- Modular Computers
- Military Computers
- Single Board Computers
Rugged Rackmount Computers
Rackmount computers support the latest PCIe cards
Designed for scalability and PCI Express compute density
Designed-to-meet and MIL-STD-810 computer options
Single Board Computers
Long-life SBCs feature Intel processors and expanded PCI Express option card support
Designed to Your Requirements
Whether building a large batch or a single proof-of-concept PCI Express-driven rackmount computer, Trenton Systems designs, manufactures and integrates all of our embedded computing products to meet and exceed your specific requirements. Trenton computer hardware platforms feature:
- Long-life single board computers and PCI Express backplanes
- Application-ready rugged, modular, and military computers
- Rackmount computer system flexibility, functionality, and performance
- Unsurpassed reliability backed by U.S.-based technical support
Long Life Stability Reduces Risk
Our long-life processor boards are the foundation of our stable computer hardware configurations. This inherent configuration stability reduces the system deployment risk associated with driver and application software changes. Commercial computing hardware typically experiences a major configuration change every six months, and have service lifetimes of just a few years. Our rugged, modular, and military computers have stable hardware platform configurations of seven years or more to eliminate your system deployment risk.
- Long Life Processors Boards
- Expanded PCI Express Option Card Support
- 7+ Years of System Configuration Stability
- Eliminates Costly Driver and/or Hardware Upgrades
- Ideal for Long Project Deployment Cycles
Our Engineers are Your Engineers
Unlike many computer companies, Trenton Systems really listens to your unique computing requirements, and then our engineers get down to work with your team to design and build the long-life computer hardware platform that you need for your specific application. Our engineers love solving difficult design challenges!
- Use us as your virtual engineering department
- Extensive PCI Express interface knowledge
- We're nimble enough to handle both large and small custom volumes
- Use our design experience to create the ideal application-to-computer hardware match
- What could be better than long-life, leading edge computer hardware designed specifically for your application?
Built to Survive and Thrive
The stark reality of most rugged and military computing environments is one of adverse conditions due to elevated levels of shock, vibration and heat. We engineer our rugged, modular and military computers from the ground up to maintain peak system performance and reliability under such harsh conditions.
- SBC backer plates protect sensitive components and improves system reliability
- Built-in thermal design margins for the our boards enhances overall system reliability
- Rugged aluminum computer enclosures are better equipped to handle shock and vibration
- Proper PCI Express link designs deliver reliable and repeatable data communications
- Designed to Your Requirements
- Long Life Stability Reduces Risk
- Our Engineers are Your Engineers
- Built to Survive and Thrive
Cutting Edge & Customized Components
We use the most reliable long-life embedded components from the world's leading technology companies to construct the right computer system for your needs. And when there isn't the specific system configuration or board-level product available, we will create the perfect hardware solution to build the exact system you need.Our Capabilities & Advantages
- IBM 4767-002 PCIe Cryptographic Coprocessor
- IBM 4767 Cypto CoProcessor and Backplane
Meet The 2U Trenton Cryptographic System
The TCS2504 is a 2U Trenton Cryptographic System (TCS) packaged in a rugged computer chassis and featuring the IBM® 4767-002 PCIe Cryptographic Coprocessor Hardware Security Module (HSM). This new system is designed and built in the U.S., and has been approved by IBM for use as a TCS secure computer hardware platform. The TCS2504 Trenton Cryptographic System enables the protection of privacy and confidentiality of data in a wide variety of business, government and military computing applications.