Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Trenton Systems Inc. for fresh articles!
Designed-To-Meet High Performance Computing
Trenton Systems manufactures a wide array of standard & custom rugged rackmount computers, industrial computers, and military computers using long-life Single Board Computers & Backplanes embedded in a rugged chassis ensuring performance & reliability for years to come.
US Design &
- Rugged Computers
- Modular Computers
- Military Computers
- Single Board Computers
Designed To Endure The Harshest Environments
More Processor Boards
More Chassis Options
Designed and Assembled in the USA
32% Shorter Depth
32% Lighter Weight
Up To 80 cores/160 Threads per rack U
Designed-to-meet and MIL-STD-810 computer options
Single Board Computers
SBCs from Pentium® 4 to Xeon® Skylake-SP
1 to 18 slot backplanes from ISA to PCIe Gen3
Custom Designed boards to meet your unique needs
5 year warranty
Unlimited Backplane Options
Up to 18 PCI Express Slots
Customizable to your spec
Designed to Your Requirements
Whether building a large batch or a single proof-of-concept PCI Express-driven rackmount computer, Trenton Systems designs, manufactures and integrates all of our embedded computing products to meet and exceed your specific requirements. Trenton computer hardware platforms feature:
- Long-life single board computers and PCI Express backplanes
- Application-ready rugged, modular, and military computers
- Rackmount computer system flexibility, functionality, and performance
- Unsurpassed reliability backed by U.S.-based technical support
Long Life Stability Reduces Risk
Our long-life processor boards are the foundation of our stable computer hardware configurations. This inherent configuration stability reduces the system deployment risk associated with driver and application software changes. Commercial computing hardware typically experiences a major configuration change every six months, and have service lifetimes of just a few years. Our rugged, modular, and military computers have stable hardware platform configurations of seven years or more to eliminate your system deployment risk.
- Long Life Processors Boards
- Expanded PCI Express Option Card Support
- 7+ Years of System Configuration Stability
- Eliminates Costly Driver and/or Hardware Upgrades
- Ideal for Long Project Deployment Cycles
Our Engineers are Your Engineers
Unlike many computer companies, Trenton Systems really listens to your unique computing requirements, and then our engineers get down to work with your team to design and build the long-life computer hardware platform that you need for your specific application. Our engineers love solving difficult design challenges!
- Use us as your virtual engineering department
- Extensive PCI Express interface knowledge
- We're nimble enough to handle both large and small custom volumes
- Use our design experience to create the ideal application-to-computer hardware match
- What could be better than long-life, leading edge computer hardware designed specifically for your application?
Built to Survive and Thrive
The stark reality of most rugged and military computing environments is one of adverse conditions due to elevated levels of shock, vibration and heat. We engineer our rugged, modular and military computers from the ground up to maintain peak system performance and reliability under such harsh conditions.
- SBC backer plates protect sensitive components and improves system reliability
- Built-in thermal design margins for the our boards enhances overall system reliability
- Rugged aluminum computer enclosures are better equipped to handle shock and vibration
- Proper PCI Express link designs deliver reliable and repeatable data communications
- Designed to Your Requirements
- Long Life Stability Reduces Risk
- Our Engineers are Your Engineers
- Built to Survive and Thrive
Cutting Edge & Customized Components
We use the most reliable long-life embedded components from the world's leading technology companies to construct the right computer system for your needs. And when there isn't the specific system configuration or board-level product available, we will create the perfect hardware solution to build the exact system you need.Our Capabilities & Advantages
- Modular Blade Server MBS2001 Rear Eject
- Modular Blade Computer MBS2001 Front
- Modular Blade System MBS1001 Rear
- Modular Blade Computers MBS1002 Rear
INTRODUCING the latest Modular Blade Systems.
Greater Performance with Lower TCO
- • Maximized compute density with rackmount systems engineered to optimize size, weight, and power (SWaP).
- • Minimize your mean time to repair (MTTR) with quick swap processor modules.
- • Upgrade just the processor blades when technology advances.
- • 7+ year product lifecycle provides a long-life stable computing platform.
- • 5 Year Warranty