Trenton designed the customer’s systems based on one of its standard 3U rugged rack mount servers: the TRS3501, a reliable, long-life, all-in-one solution for aircraft programs and applications.
The system design consisted of:
- Trenton’s SSP8268 Intel® Xeon® dual-CPU motherboard
- Dual Xeon® Silver 4214 processors – 12 cores, 24 threads, and 2.20/3.20 GHz per CPU
- 128GB of DDR4-2666 memory
- Four eight-drive 2.5” SATA HDD and SSD carriers for the system’s 5.25” drive bay
- An NVIDIA Quadro P2200 GPU – 1280 CUDA cores
- An Excalibur EXC-8000PCIe multi-protocol card and M8K1553Px module
- Two BlackMagic Design DeckLink mini recorders
- 9460-16i Tri-Mode HBA
- A HighPoint Bootable M.2 carrier card
- A 650W fixed power supply
- A SlimDVD Writer MAX 8x DVD±R
- OEM Windows 10 Professional x64
At the end of the customer’s frictionless journey, the customer had secured reliable 3U rugged servers with plenty of front-access space for RAID-ready storage drives, high-definition graphics and video capabilities, CPU power, primary memory capacity, and all other components and capabilities necessary to effectively support its RPA’s sensor payload control and analysis software, for the long haul.
Do these specifications resemble something you need for your aircraft or other program or application?
Check out the TRS3501 today or reach out to us to discuss your specific requirements.
*Due to strict non-disclosure agreements in place, we are prohibited from mentioning company and/or project names.